Volunteering for the BIAWW is rewarding and fun experience. There are varying opportunities with differing time commitments available. If you have a certain skill set that you would like to share we may also be able to tailor a position for you. The following is a list of the few ways to become involved:
- Helmet fitting for Lidz on Kidz Program
- Assisting at Lidz on Kidz Events
- Assisting in preparing informational packages
- Helping out at informational booths throughout the region and teaching
about helmet safety, concussion and returning back to play/school and work
- Assisting at Fundraising events
- Assisting at the O.C. in our ongoing programs
The BIAWW couldn't exist without the small acts of kindness from our volunteers. They are the heart of the association and their kind words and acts of kindness help to bring smiles to the faces of all that are involved with our association.
Please email email@example.com for volunteer opportunities.